Objective-driven, Concise, Decisive
EHS InfoLink, Inc. helps clients produce effective technical documentation by beginning with the end in mind.
By focusing first on a document’s objective, EIL eliminates the background noise that often diminishes the
effectiveness of work products.
EIL brings both technical knowledge and communication know-how to the table, ensuring efficiency and eliminating
document churn. Example work products include:
• Project plans and reports
• Regulatory record research (e.g., file reviews)
• Permit applications
• Policy and procedure manuals
• White papers
• Case studies
• Regulatory/compliance summaries
• Proposals and statements of qualifications.